HSI Electric ®
- Resistance Type (208 - 600 V)
- Steam (up to 2500 psig and 4320 KW /14,700 lbs/hr)
- Hot Water (up to 415 psig and 4320 kW)
- Thermal Fluid Heaters & Steam Super Heaters (up to 1200° F and 2000 psig)
- Electrode Steam Boilers 3000-34,000KW/ 10,000-113,000PPH/ 100-500PSI
- Electrode Hot Water Boilers 3000-34,000KW/ 10,000-113,000MBH
HSI ‘Resisto-Flo’ Hot Water Boilers are designed to provide fast,efficient and economical hot water for heating through the use of electric resistance elements. The boiler controls automatically energize/de-energize steps of elements to maintain the desired water temperature. All HSI Hot Water Boilers utilize ASME pressure vessels (Section IV up to 160 psi; Section VIII above 160 psi) and all electrical components are UL listed and are wired in accordance with the current National Electrical Code requirements.
Each boiler is insulated with 3-1/2" fiberglass secured to the vessel, and is housed in an enameled heavy-gauge sheet metal cabinet mounted on a full-size structural steel base. All HSI ‘Resisto-Flo’ boilers utilize 70 wpsi Incoloy-sheathed elements configured in conservatively-sized circuits to allow for overvoltage conditions as great as 10% without adversely affecting the integrity of circuit components.